1. Chicken thigh and drumsticks
2. Chicken wings
3. Lamb's heart
4. Pig's ear (treat rather than a meal)
7. Pork ribs
8. Lamb shank
So, I had fun on the fields last night with my pal Poppy. She's a Labrador and is about 18 months old. She's not quite as manic as Maddie, but she's just as much find to play with. She and I love to run through the long grass as fast as possible and jump in and out of the streams.
Think these photos look like we were out on a beautiful June afternoon?
Does is appear that we are frolicking in beautiful sunshine?
Hmm, well we weren't! It was absolutely pouring with rain and there was thunder and lightening. Can you see the rainbow? It looked like it ended right in the field but we didn't find the pot of gold. Lucky for Poppy and I, our mums aren't fair weather walkers and realise we need our walks regardless of the weather. Either that or they would rather get wet than have us zooming all over the house all evening because we didn't get our exercise!
If you didn't believe me about the rain, look at this! We are gambolling along like to spring lambies in the torrential downpour. It was lovely and refreshing! Mum put the camera after this as she was scared it would get to wet and stop working - leave it out I say!
1. Your age? - 1 year and 25 days!
So anyway, Penny, Sherman and Lola came up with a cool game to play! Penny posted the following questions and answered them herself, then challenged us to answer the same questions about ourselves. Here are my answers. I hope lots of you are going to play too!
2. Your age when came to live with your people? - 13 and a half weeks
3. What color is the collar you’re wearing right now? - Beige with an argyle design in blue and orange
4. Who is your favorite person other than the people you live with? - Grandad
5. How much do you weigh? - 22.5 kilos / 49.5 pounds
6. Most expensive thing you’ve ever chewed up? Dad's glasses (oops, sorry dad! Luckily he has 2 pairs)
7. Do you like other Dogs? - Yep, I am super sociable!
8. Who is your best non-human friend? - Maddie the Boxer, but also my Airedale buddies at my club who I don't see so often
9. Squeaky Toys or Tennis Balls? - My new Kong squeaky tennis balls, 2 birds with one stone
10. Do you like to be brushed? - It's OK, better than when I get my hair stripped anyway
11. Peanut Butter or Cheese? - Sooooo tough, hmmm, I think I'm going to have to go with cheese, goat's cheese, yummy! Someone needs to make cheese with peanut butter - heaven!
12. Do your people cut your toenails? - No, I have only needed them doing once so far and a groomer did it. My toenails are black and mum is scared of cutting too much. I do lots of walking so they get worn down very well anyway
13. Any formal education? - Yes, lots of obedience training. I have 5 certificates to date and I will get that elusive gold award soon!
14. Couch potato or Energizer Bunny? - Couch potato in the mornings and evening, energizer bunny in the daytime, but not manically so
15. Five nicknames your people call you - Bosco, Bosco Kid, Ratbag Boy, Wigglebum, Osc the Bosc (what is wrong with these people?!)
16. What is your best trick? - Bang (play dead)
17. Do you like kitties? - I suffer them (particularly my cat sister Fat Flakes)
18. What did you have for breakfast? - Pork ribs, mushed veggies and yogurt
19. Can you hunt (aka have you ever killed anything living)? If so, what? - Mmm, do spiders and flies count?
20. When & why was the last time you went to the V.E.T.? - A couple of weeks ago for my icky eyes
21. Where do you sleep at night? - Downstairs - on my bed if mum and dad are reading (actually on the couch as soon as they go to bed, shhh)
22. Do you like to swim? - I love water, but haven't quite mastered the swimming part yet
23. Can you make puppies? - No, I am boy bits free!
24. Your favorite place to visit? - Seven Fields, obedience and agility class
25. Do you give kisses? - Only to dad really
26. Can you potty on command? - Yes, my cue word is "quickly"
27. To Cuz or not to Cuz? - Hmm, I'm not wild about them like some of you are. I will play with it if mum got it out of my toy box, but I probably wouldn't choose it myself
I look forward to seeing all your answers!