So I got tagged by the lovely Sitka to tell you 7 previously unknown facts about me. OK, let me see...
1. I love having the inside of my ears rubbed (especially by dad) and will groan loudly with pleasure while it is being done.
2. I love my cat sister Flakes more then she loves me. She likes nothing more than swiping my nose. To me, that's not a fun game!
3. When I was little I really used to love eating gross stuff- cigarette ends, slugs and dirty tissues were particular favourites.
4. There is a gate on our stairs so I can't go upstairs. I don't care how many times people go up and down the stairs in the morning or during the day, or even at bedtime, but go up there in the evening and if I see you I'll stand at the bottom and whimper like a baby.
5. I have just learned how to howl - arooooo! I treated mum to an impromptu concert the other evening while she was watching that bit in "Moulin Rouge" where Ewan McGregor and Nicole Kidman are singing their medley. Weirdly, I don't think my sing-a-long was appreciated!
6. I am greedy, and even though lots of things disagree with my tummy, I will still try and eat almost any food. The only thing I have ever tried and didn't like was kidney. Yuck, I would barely even sniff it let alone eat it.
7. Today it's my barkday and I am 1 - yeah I guess you all knew that actually but I'm so excited!!! I'll post to tell you all about my day later on!
I'm pretty sure lots of you have been tagged, so let's wait for the next tag game as there have been some great ones the last week or two!