Anyhow, on to more interesting thing! My very cute Beagle pals Jazz and Dixie tagged me to play a cool game. They recently went to a park in Tokyo where there's a time capsule which was buried in 1982. It will be opened in 2032, how cool! I wonder what's in there?
Anyhow, seeing the time capsule got them thinking and they asked - "If you doggies/Girl Girl were going to make a time capsule to be opened some time in the future what would you put in there for the doggies/hamsters of the future? Name five important things that you would include and then pass it on to five other friends".
Hmm, now I have been thinking hard about this and I have decided that I would put in:
1. The website link to Dogs with Blog, though I'm sure in only a few more years, DWB will be world famous without the help of my time capsule.
2. My Wubba! This is the best toy ever. You can tug it, squeak it, bounce it, chew it and you can even get ones that float for watery fun - it's sooooo cool!
3. The recipe for Frosty Paws, courtesy of Nanook and Pooka. No doggy should ever not know about the delicious cool creaminess of this homemade frozen delight
4. My fave treat, homemade dried liver. I actually think the delicious smell coming from this might make someone crack open the time capsule before time though!
5. My cat sister Fat Flakes. Well, if I have to put up with her, the dogs of the future should share my pain too!
I am now going to tag Persephone and Buster, Pappy, Pippa, Wimsey and Sophie. Look forward to hearing your answers guys!
I also got tagged by my new buddy Johann. He's a Sheltie who is a master of all things agility related. I hope one day I am a tenth as good as him.
I'll pass over to him to explain the tag.
---------------Copy and paste this line and below------------------
There are all kinds of fruits and veggies that are good for us dogs, right? Well, let's make a list! And get some link love in the process.
1.) Copy and paste the matrix of “Fruits/Veggies LinkLove” below, courtesy of Johann The Dog!
2.) Substitute the Host Tag and one of the “Fruits/Veggies” in the matrix with the name of the fruit or veggie and URL of your blog.
3.) Be sure that the fruit or veggie that you list is REALLY safe for dogs. Do your research, K?
4.) When you get a ping back from someone that has your link in one of their “Fruits/Veggies”, practice good paw by copying his/her Host Tag’s anchor text (automatically the associated link will also be copied) and paste it over one of your “Fruits/Veggies” below.
5.) Encourage and invite your readers to do the same and soon this can grow fast. And if your not a dog, but your blog about dogs you are also welcome to participate - just make sure you do your research! Safety first!
Host Tag: Oscar the Airedale - cherries
1. Blueberries - JohannTheDog
2. Bananas - Tip Tail
3. Apples - The Adventures of Spencer: Sticker Dog's Mascot's Blog
16. Carrots - Utah Collie Rescue
17. Tomatoes - Ayla the Newf - I'd like to note that green tomatoes and the plants themselves are not safe for them to eat but ripe tomatoes should not be a problem.
18. Sweet Potato - Furbaby Frenzy
Important: Once I get a ping back from you (I promise to do the best I can), I will add your anchor text and the associated link you designate as “Host Tag” here, replacing one of the “Fruits/Veggies” from the matrix above. As more and more doggie bloggers copy and paste this matrix, the more backlinks you will have with your anchor text. If everybody who copies and pastes from your blog does the same, pretty soon this will spread and go viral. So, the sooner you participate, the more links with anchor text you will receive.
There it is folks. This should help you improve your Technorati ranking, SERP and Google PR and get you noticed with more blogs - we all like making friends, right? Please leave a comment here if you have copied from this matrix so that I can add you just in case your ping-back didn’t reach me.
Remember, before giving anything to your dog, research or ask your vet if the food is safe. Obligatory disclaimer: No entities and individuals participating or involved in this project will be liable for any injury or illness that could arise from feeding your dog the items listed and included in this list. Practice responsibility, K?
---------------Copy and paste this line and above------------------
I am master of the fruits and veggies, I like most stuff that we're allowed to eat, and I'm pretty sure I'd give the stuff we're not supposed to eat a good try too. Greedy, moi?!
Have a good weekend all. Hopefully we are off to pick up something from Snitchy Bug Dog Designs which is waiting at the Post Office later today so look out for Oscar the Airedale AKA Sherif Sundance Kid coming soon to a blog near you!